Julie 101: Blogging, cooking, servicing, healthifying, growing, financializing, organizing, designing, exploring, primping and playing!
Hello and Happy Tuesday!
I feel like I am constantly intending to post, and then my life gets busy (ok, STAYS busy- there, I said it) – and I make excuses – but I really love blogging and being part of an online community! This is why I’ve signed up for BlogHer‘s NaBloPoMo – National Blog Post Month!
I’ve committed to 30 days of daily posting and I’m still trying to figure out what those posts are all going to be about, but I do know that I”m learning to hold myself accountable and complete the tasks I agree to. Sometimes I will use the prompts that BlogHer supplies and sometimes I’ll finally get some of these posts that have been in my head down on paper [screen].
For a quick catch-up on what’s been going on in my life (because why not all start out on the same page, right?):
– My BFF is moving her sweet ass and her beebee and hubs HOME!!!!! That means a 10 minute drive instead of 2 hours! Do you know what this means?! Grey’s Anatomy nights! BFF-Hugs on my bad days! Lots of time with my godson! Being able to say “lets go get coffee” and not having to plan it weeks and months in advance! Words. Can not. Express.
– Work continues to be insanity, that is all.
– I completed the Betty Rocker Rocktober Challenge but I want to do MORE – so I’ve joined TWLC5 and will be doing the Daily Hiit’s 30 day challenge in november (OK, probably november and december – these workouts are HARD.)
– My 10 year high school reunion is coming up and I cant’ decide whether I’m going
– Christmas is almost here again – yay, but also, what? Where has this year gone?
That’s all I can think of for now. I hope you’ll read and participate along with me for NaBloPoMo! See you tomorrow!